Saturday, December 5, 2009

The List

Why can I never seem to get to bed before 3 a.m.?
Oh well. I was feeling inspired so I decided to make a list of some of my dreams and goals. Maybe I can find something in them to work towards, set a goal for myself. I don't know. It's worth a shot. Here goes:

The List
- Travel the world
- Learn to swing dance
- Be content
- Have long hair again
- Be on a movie set
- Go to California and New York
- Feel like I know what I'm doing for once
- Become a youtube phenomenon
- Make a blog with awesome goals to work toward and write about every day like Julie & Julia
- Learn how to sing
- Learn how to play the piano
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Study abroad in England for a semester
- Have a flat stomach
- Write a novel
- Get my kid's story published
- Go on a sleigh ride in the snow for Christmas
- Walk down the sidewalks of New York looking like a fashion model
- Live in L.A. for a year
- Get a video camera
- Become more religious again
- Get a kitten
- Have a monkey sit on my shoulder
- Stop making lists of dreams and go after them

Okay. Well, that's all I've got for the night. Thanks invisibe readers! Feel free to make your own list. It can actually be kind of motivating sometimes. Well, off to get 6 hours of sleep. Good night!

Shelila

No comments:

Post a Comment